Miuzei Raspberry Pi 4 Touch Screen with Case &Fan, 4 inch IPS Full-Angle Game Display, 800×480 Pixel, Support HDMI Input with Touch Pen, 4 Pcs Heatsinks, (Support Raspbian, Kali) Not include pi board
- -Raspberry Pi 4 Inch IPS full-angle display, 800×480 physical resolution support HDMI input, refresh rate up to 60FP
- -Support HDMI audio output, data entry (computer, DVD), HDMI audio input, stereo 3.5mm audio output
- -Compatible with raspberry PI 3 motherboards (Need to buy a signal adapter for PI3) Display Support System: Raspbian, Kali-linux. Not supported: Pidora, Arch Linux ARM, Raspbmc, XBian, OpenELEC, Risc, window, LineageOS
- -Touchfunction Support System：Only support Kali, Raspbian . The 4 inch display monitor with touch control function (need to install touch driver), we offer pre-install driver system image file. could be used as standard HDMI output device for computer display(no touch function)
- -Housing assembly video (https://youtu.be/4Va3Imd8ByM) and system programming instruction video (https://tinyurl.com/rr3f2tn) Installation manual System download link See detailed description below
- Size Guide
- 用户评论 (0)
Miuzei 4 inch touch screen with HDMI to Micro HDMI converter, compatible with the latest rapiberry pi 4, refresh rate up to 60fps.
The 4-inch IPS screen has a better viewing angle (about 178 °) than the TFT screen.
Provide a convenient man-machine interface for the Raspberry Pi, you can use the mobile power to take it anywhere.
Can be used as a universal HDMI display, such as computer HDMI, TV box, PSP games.
Size: 4 inches
LCD type: IPS
Physical resolution: 800 × 480 (pixels)
Viewing angle: about 178 °
Touch: resistive touch
Power consumption: 0.16A * 5V
Size: 98 * 58 (mm)
Raspbian for PI 4, with touch system: https://tinyurl.com/wqnopaz without touch system: https://tinyurl.com/ub45uth
Kali-linux is used for PI 4, https://tinyurl.com/srtukss
Raspbian Buster Lite system modification document: https://tinyurl.com/rmu4wet
If you have difficulty installing the driver, or use the display / touch function correctly after installing the driver, you only need to download the image provided by us and write it to the Micro SD card. No driver installation steps are required.
Using Raspberry Pi 4 tutorial:
Step 1: Download the system image file
Step 2: Use “SDFormatter.exe” to format your TF card
Step 3: Use “Win32DiskImager.exe” to burn the image to the TF card
The package contains:
1 4-inch IPS touch screen for Raspberry Pi
1 touch pen
1 HDMI to Micro HDMI converter
1 acrylic shell